If endless amenities and lavish comfort are what you seek, look no further than White Oak Luxury Apartments. Built in 2008, the White Oak community is set in a lush forest landscape providing luxury and nestled privacy. Located off of Route 10 and conveniently close to I-95, I-295 and VA-288, residents can take advantage of a quick commute, whether going to work or out to dinner. Hosting a gathering with family and friends is easy, as residents have access to the community’s clubhouse with a bar and lounge, tennis courts, media room for private movie screenings and billiard room. Between a night out on the town or a cozy evening at home, life at White Oak provides the quality you seek for your home away from home.
Distinguishing features include:
- Contemporary kitchens include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and cherry or maple raised-panel cabinets
- Exotic bamboo flooring
- Ceramic floors in bathrooms
- Maintenance-free fireplaces
- Private deck or patio
- Grand clubhouse with gourmet coffee bar, lounge area, and game room with billiard table
- All-inclusive fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Resort-style pool
- Tennis court
- Business center
- Pet friendly community
Our temporary accommodations come fully equipped with deluxe furnishings, linens and housewares, washer and dryer, high-speed Internet, cable television, among other features. All utilities are provided.
Elementary School: Elizabeth Scott
Middle School: Elizabeth Davis
High School: Thomas Dale
Take exit 61A to VA-10 East West Hundred Road toward Hopewell.
Turn left at Old Stage Road.
Arrive at: 1920 Dunlap Crescent.