A recently developed, luxury gated community, Rivermont Station offers contemporary, sophisticated living within close proximity to Fort Lee and the area’s surrounding shopping, dining and entertainment options. Easy access to I-295, I-95, VA-288 and Rt. 10 makes your workday commute, family daytrip or weekend getaway perfectly within reach. If relaxing at home is more your style, you can take advantage of the community’s Keywest pool and enjoy a cookout with friends and family using the poolside outdoor grilling deck. You can also spend an afternoon playing with the kids at the community’s playground or go for a boat ride on the Appomattox – how you enjoy the many convenient activities is up to you.
Distinguished features include:
- 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Custom-designed entries with ceramic tiles
- 9-foot or vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans
- Modern kitchens include granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and built-in microwaves
- Large separate dining room
- Spacious walk-in closets
- 24-hour health and cardio center
- Keywest pool (saltwater) with beach end, lap lanes and sun deck
- Community grill/BBQ area
- Full concierge service
- Controlled-access gate
- Bark Park for dogs and playground
- Pet friendly community
Our temporary accommodations come fully equipped with deluxe furnishings, linens and housewares, washer and dryer, high-speed Internet, cable television, among other features. All utilities are provided.
Additional Options Include:
- District: Chesterfield
- Elementary School: Enon
- Middle School: Elizabeth Davis
- High School: Thomas Dale
Fill out the form below and one of our associates will be in touch with you shortly.