Maryland City Maryland Furnished Apartments
Dabney Properties offer exceptionally high –quality short-stay accommodation in Maryland City, MD. Situated close to Fort Meade, we are also one of the few specialist temporary stay providers for military and government personnel as well as serving commercial clients. If you need private, high-end accommodation at a lower rate than most hotels in the area, then Dabney Properties is the only alternative for stays for 30 days or more.
Dabney Properties short-stay solutions accept TDY allowances (please call if you are PCS funded).
With more than 7 years in the military corporate housing market, Dabney Properties understands the need to provide a home-from-home. Dabney Properties corporate housing accommodation includes:
• Your own private apartment, condominium or house providing a much greater living space than a small hotel room or suite;
• Your own laundry equipped with washer and dryer;
• Flat-screen TV complete with DVD player and cable included;
• Gymnasium and health center;
• Swimming pool;
• Bring your pet – we are pet friendly;
• One-Bill with all utilities included in the cost;
• Simplified billing customized to meet your specific needs;
• All major credit are accepted – call to discuss other payment options;
• Easy extend-a-stay options.
Maryland City is close by Fort George G. Meade, and the town has effectively sprung up to service the military personnel and their families on the base. Many military families live in Maryland City, which offers a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options. For the more adventurous, both Baltimore to the north-east and Washington D.C. to the south-west are an hour away by car.
Dabney Properties delivers exceptional value and quality which is unsurpassed for military temporary accommodation. For stays of 30 days or more, Dabney Properties provides a welcome alternative to high-priced, stuffy hotels with a true home from home.
Discuss your short-stay, corporate housing needs for Maryland City MD with Dabney Properties today by calling us at (877) 322-6391.